- Star Wars - Empire At War Cheat Codes: - Submitted by: conner54 Press to display the console window. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the cheat function. Note: An alternate way to display the cheat console is to hold Shift + Tab.
- If you don't use Ironman for your current game, you can open the console by typing any of the following: ` grave accent or backtick On US keyboards, located to the left of 1. § section sign On German/Nordic keyboards, this is ⇧Shift + 3. On Portuguese keyboards, this is Alt Gr + 4.
In order to unpack this file after download, please enter the following password: trainer.
The console is useless. There were rumors that you could spawn Boba Fett and stuff in singleplayer skirmish battles on EaW, but I'm 99% sure the console does absolutely nothing in FoC.
For unpacking files we recommend using a free software - 7-Zip.
Unzip the contents of the archive, run the trainer, and then the game. During the game you will be able to use the following keys:
NUMPAD1 -million credits
NUMPAD2 -unveiling the whole map
NUMPAD3 -instant building Conquest mode
NUMPAD4 -removing the limit of units in Conquest mode
NUMPAD5 – instant building in Skirmish mode
NUMPAD6 -increase the limit of units in Skirmish mode
Please Note!Trainer works with version 1.1 of the game.
Console Commands Fallout 4
Note: The cheats and tricks listed above may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. This is due to the fact that they generally work with a specific version of the game and after updating it or choosing another language they may (although do not have to) stop working or even malfunction.
Extra care should be taken with modifications, trainers, and other things that were not created by the game’s developers. In this case the possibility of malfunctioning or even damaging the game, which may necessitate reinstalling the game, is particularly high.
Report problems with download to firstname.lastname@example.org
Files for Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption
|Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption - v1.1 +5 Trainer||trainer||364.9 KB||1/24/2013||26.1K||206|
|Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption - v1.1 +3 Trainer||trainer||333.9 KB||2/24/2011||3.4K||12|
|Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption - + 2 trainer||trainer||147.2 KB||7/25/2007||8.5K||11|
All Console Commands in Imperator Rome
Imperator Rome is the new city builder that sees you expand your empire. It can be quite complex and you may want to use console commands to make your life a little easier. Here’s everything you need to know about all console commands in Imperator Rome.
What Console Commands Are
Console Commands are inputs you can type out to change things in the game. These commands are basically cheat codes that give you close control over certain aspects of the game that’ll make your life easier or the game more fun.
To use them, you need to type in `/~ to bring up the console, at which point you’ll have to type the command in.
What They All Do in Imperator Rome
Below is the full list of Console Commands, which were found by Prodigy Gamers:
- 3dstats – Shows accurate FPS information on the left side of the screen.
- ai – Turns the ai off/on.
- debug_mode – Shows debug information about the provinces you look at.
- amnesia TAG – Turns off AI of a country(TAG). To find out the tag of a country you will need to use debug_mode, which is above.
- annex TAG – Annexes the country(TAG).
- t / tag TAG – Changes the current country to a different one you select.
- observe / ob – Enables the spectator mode.
- yesmen / yesman / ym – Makes the AI accept all your proposals but it cannot make the Senate agree.
- ae 00 – Adds aggressive expansion to your country. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- tyranny 00 – Changes the tyranny chances. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- cash 00 – Gets you a certain amount of money. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- stab 00 – Changes your stability level. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- power 00 – Adds the number to civic, oratory, religious, and military power of your nation. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- manpower 00 – Adds the number of men to your manpower. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- centralisation 00 – change your centralisation to any selected number. you can manipulate 00 to any number you want.
- declare_war TAG 1 TAG 2 – Forces country 1 (the first TAG) to declare war on country 2 (the second one).
- forcepeace – Ends all wars.
- instant_war – Turns on/off instant war declaration.
- civil_war TAG – Creates a civil war in the country selected.
- revolt TAG – Creates a revolt in the tagged country.
- war exhaustion 00 – Changes your war exhaustion. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- technology 00 – Increases your technology level. Change the number to choose the level you want to change to.
- legitimacy 00 – Changes the monarch’s legitimacy to any number. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- army 00 PROVINCE – Adds a selected number of archers in the province you want. Change the number to choose the level of change.
- conquer PROVINCE – Conquers the province you choose.
- horde PROVINCE – Adds barbarians to the province you choose.
- state_loyalty PROVINCE 00 – Changes the loyalty for the selected province.
- unrest PROVINCE 00 – Changes the unrest in the selected province.
- control PROVINCE – Occupies the province you choose.
- set_age CHARACTER_TAG 00 – Changes the age of a character.
- marry CHARACTER_TAG1 CHARACTER_TAG2 – Marries two selected characters.
- make_Child FATHER_CHARACTER_TAG – Creates a child for the selected father.
- kill CHARACTER_TAG – Kills a selected character.
That’s everything you need to know about all console commands in Imperator Rome. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.