Contents1 How to use mass effect 2 console commands?2 Where can I get acquainted with the existing mass effect 2 console commands?3 How to change the mass effect 2 console commands? Gaming communities are developing faster and faster each year. It creates a lot of games that somehow attract our attention. With an interesting gameplay,. Dec 09, 2013 This mod works with all copies of Mass Effect 2 and all of the DLC (DLC is not required however) What this mod does: This mod allows all classes to have access to soldier weapon sets (Heavy weapon, sniper rifle, assault rifle, shotgun, and pistol), and on the collector ship mission it will unlock a special weapon for you. Mass Effect 2 Console. In build 1.2.604.0, you can patch the bytes in MassEffect2.exe at file offset 0xE21734 from 70 B4 56 to C0 0C 54 to enable the console. Note that there will be no output from your commands, but they will work (if properly entered). For example, from the main menu, try the command open BioPNor.
Mass Effect 2 Console Enable
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the 'Coalesced.ini' file in the 'Program FilesTeam JPNMass Effect 2BioGameConfigPCCooked' directory. Change the indicated lines in the file to the listed modified value to unlock the corresponding cheat function:
|Infinite ammo [Note]
Note: There are multiple instances of this line in the file.Prequel bonuses
Have a saved game file from the original Mass Effect on your hard drive, and use that profile in Mass Effect 2 to get the following bonuses:
- 100,000 credits: Mass Effect character with the 'Rich' achievement
- 30,000 credits: Level 50 Mass Effect character
- 2,000 experience points: Level 50 Mass Effect character
- 5,000 of each resource: Level 50 Mass Effect character
- 50,000 credits: Level 60 Mass Effect character
- 4,000 experience points: Level 60 Mass Effect character
- 10,000 of each resource: Level 60 Mass Effect character
Use the following steps to get the bonus Dr. Pepper bonus items. Go to //www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/signin/, and register for an account. Note: You can register three different accounts to redeem three different codes and get each bonus item. After creating an account, enter one of the following redemption codes, and select the 'No Purchase' option:
Select the 'Redeem' button to get a login for an EA account. Log in with your EA account information that is linked to Mass Effect 2. Select Mass Effect 2 from the game list, and choose the desired bonus item. Repeat the steps with a new drpepper.com account to get the other bonus items.Completion bonuses
Successfully complete the game. Then, start a new game with the cleared saved game file to start with the following bonuses: choose Loyalty Bonus Skill at the start; retain Skill Points from first playthrough; retain level and experience points from first playthrough; +25% experience bonus for all characters; 200,000 credits, 50,000 of each resource; Renegade and Paragon points reset to neutral; and your weapons and armor (but no upgrades) from first playthrough.Loyalty mission bonuses
Successfully complete the indicated party member's Loyalty mission or task to unlock the corresponding skill for Shepard, alternate colors for their costumes, and increase the chance for surviving the suicide mission. Note: Successfully complete the Advanced Training research upgrade for your ship to be able to select the skills.
- Armor Piercing Ammo: Archangel's Loyalty mission
- Biotic Barrier: Jacob's Loyalty mission
- Dominate: Kill Samara during her Loyalty mission, and have Morinth replace her.
- Flashbang Grenade: Kasumi's Loyalty mission
- Fortification: Grunt's Loyalty mission.
- Geth Shield Boost: Legion's Loyalty mission
- Inferno Grenade: Zaeed's Loyalty mission
- Neural Shock: Mordin Solus's Loyalty mission
- Reave: Samara's Loyalty mission
- Shield Drain: Tali's Loyalty mission
- Shredder Ammo: Thane's Loyalty mission
- Slam: Miranda's Loyalty mission
- Stasis: Successfully complete 'The Lair Of The Shadow Broker' DLC.
- Warp Ammo: Jack's Loyalty mission
Throughout the game you will unlock training to redistribute your skill points. Talent Mastery adds a certain percentage to your Paragon/Renegade. Respec and distribute them into your Mastery repeatedly until your Paragon and Renegade are full.Easy materials
To find some easy mining planets, go to the Micah system in the Vallhallan Threshold, and look for the three planets hidden in the asteroids. They are all 'Rich' planets with a lot of materials on them to help with your upgrades. -From: Psychotic ElfEasy skill points
Recruit Morinth to get the Dominate skill, and get a large amount of Element Zero. Buy the Advanced Training upgrade, and select Dominate. This will result in a bonus skill point, which is then used by the Retrain Powers upgrade. Repeat this process to get another skill point.Easy Geth Pulse Rifle
Change the difficulty to Hardcore before you land on the planet. Successfully complete Tali'Zora's recruitment mission to find the Geth Pulse Rifle in the room where you find Tali. You can then change the difficulty back to its original setting.Cryo Bomb
This trick requires any Biotic that lifts your enemy off the ground and the Cryo Bomb tech. Use the Biotic to lift the enemy off the ground, then hit him or her with the Cryo Bomb while they are still under the Biotic's effect. This will cause him or her to be stuck in a permanent falling state, where they are not capable of causing any damage. This is very helpful when trying to prevent the deployment of Harbinger, as once he enters the glitched body he cannot move. Thus, you can kill him at the end of a fight to prevent him from jumping into another body.Rapid fire M-920 Cain
Shoot the M-920 Cain, and keep [Fire] held while pressing [Reload] after each shot. The shots will keep firing during the previous shots' explosions.Getting Dominate ability and keeping Samara alive
Dominate is a very useful Biotic ability that allows you to control organic enemies and turn them into allies, similar to the Hack ability that controls synthetics. In order to get this ability as a Loyalty mission bonus to use for your character, you must help Morinth kill Samara during Samara's Loyalty mission. However, it is possible to keep Samara on your team but still get Morinth's Dominate ability by using the following trick. Play Samara's Loyalty mission up to the point where Samara confronts Morinth. Save the game immediately before the confrontation. When you must choose who to eliminate, choose the option that allows Morinth get the upper-hand on Samara and kill her. Create a separate saved game file. Go to the ship, and talk to Morinth. Load the previous saved game, then have Samara kill Morinth. You will now get to keep Samara as a squad mate and have Morinth's Dominate ability when you choose a bonus Loyalty power to add to your character in the prototype upgrade screen.
Talk with Yeoman Kelly Chambers often, and choose the kind responses. Invite her to dinner when you get the option. Do not let Kelly die during the final mission, and select a loyal escort for the crew in the final scene. After completing the game, talk to Kelly. You will get an e-mail from her. Go to your quarters, and invite her up using your console to get the romance scene.Ending with both Jack's and Miranda's loyalties
Do not play Miranda's loyalty mission at first. Instead, wait for Jack's mission to become available, and play it first. After the mission when they are fighting, support Jack. Miranda's loyalty will be low. Then, play her loyalty mission to get it back.Anomaly locations
Scan the indicated planets to find anomalies (side quests):
|MSV Strontium Mule
|MSV Broken Arrow
|The Shrike Nebula
Search the indicated planets to find Element Zero:
|Planet and amount
|Preying Mouth (rich)
|Gel Hinnom (moderate)
|2175 Aeia (moderate)
|The Phoenix Massing
|The Shrike Abyssal
|Talis Fia (moderate)
|The Shrike Abyssal
|Tosal Nym (rich)
|The Shrike Abyssal
|Zada Ban (rich)
The following armor pieces will become available for purchase after certain points in the game:
- N7 Helmet: +5% health
- N7 Breather Helmet: +5% health
- Kuwashii Visor: +10% headshot damage; at Omega
- Death Mask: +10% negotiation bonus; at Tuchanka
- Umbra Visor: +5% power damage; requires linking Dr. Pepper bonus code to EA account
- Recon Hood: +5% weapon damage; requires linking Dr. Pepper bonus code to EA account
- Sentry Interface: +5% shield strength; requires linking Dr. Pepper bonus code to EA account
- N7 Shoulder Guards: +3% weapon damage
- Amplifier Plates : +5% power damage; at Illium
- Strength Boost Pads: +25% melee damage; at Omega
- Asymmetric Defense Layer: +5% health; at Tuchanka
Mass Effect 2 Console Codes
- N7 Chestplate: +5% power damage
- Capacitor Chestplate : -10% shields regeneration delay; at Citadel, Illium, or Omega
- Aegis Vest: +5% health; at Citadel
- Shield Harness : +5% shields; at Tuchanka
- N7 Gauntlets: +3% health
- Heavy Damping Gauntlets: +5% shields ; at Tuchanka
- Off-Hand Ammo Pack: +10% spare ammo capacity; at Citadel
- Stabilization Gauntlets: +5% weapon damage; at Omega
- N7 Greaves: +3% shield strength
- Stimulator Conduits: +10% storm speed; at Omega
- Life Support Webbing: +10% health; at Citadel
- Ordinance Packs: +10% spare heavy weapon ammo; at Omega
- Blood Dragon Armor : +15% power damage, +10% shield strength; requires Dragon Age: Origins
- Terminus Assault Armor: +10% storm speed, +15% shields, +1 weapons reserve ammo; requires pre-order bonus code
- Inferno Armor: +10% negotiation bonus, +10% power damage, +10% storm speed by 10%; requires pre-order bonus code
- Collector Armor: +10% regeneration, +10% storm speed, +20% health; requires Collector's Edition
Go up to Legion in his quarters. Highlight him, but do not talk to him, and eventually he will do the 'Robot' dance.Bizarre dialog with Legion
- 1. Take Legion to the Citadel. Talk to Anderson and the customs officer.
- 2. Take Legion to the migrate fleet on Tali's Loyalty mission. Security will force you to remove him unless you can persuade them otherwise.
- 3. Take Legoin to recruit Tali. She will try to shoot him.
Go to the Local Cluster, and survey Uranus. Instead of the usual 'Probe Launched' response, the voice will instead make Uranus jokes such as 'Probing Uranus' or 'Really Commander?'Humorous dialogue
Wander around the ship in-between missions to hear some funny quotes. Stand next to Jeff 'Joker' Moreau (the pilot) without interacting with him. You will hear him say things such as the following:
- 'Why is it always claws and guns? Can't we piss off a fuzzy planet? Still dangerous, I know. But hey, bunnies.'
- 'Two years and everything hits the crapper. That'll teach you to die on me.'
- 'You know what I hate about deep space? Crap radio stations from two centuries back. My gosh, we were idiots.'
Stand near the two engineers near the Mass Effect Core to hear the following:
- Engineer Daniels: 'Did you know we're sharing our deck with a krogan?'
- Engineer Donnelly: 'Well that's just peachy.'
Space Hamster is available on Illium. Once you go into your cabin and select him, he will come out and do the same 'Squeek' that Boo did, who was Minsc's 'Intergalactic Space Hamster' from Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2.Legion's gaming history ('The Lair Of The Shadow Broker' DLC)
At the end of the game in 'The Lair Of The Shadow Broker' bonus downloadable content, examine the terminal that has all your teammates' dossiers. Read Legion's dossier to find out that he is a gamer. It will list the games he has downloaded, his leaderboard scores, and other information about his gaming past.