Cara tukar password unifi. King of baking kim takgu sub indo; nonton king of baking kim tak gu sub indo lk21; download king of baking sub indo 360p; Download drama king of baking subtitle Indonesia; download drama korea king of baking sub indo 360p; bread love and dreams sub indo; king of baking kim tak goo sub indo; download bread love and dream drakorindo; Drakorindo.
Nonton Film Bread, Love and Dreams (2010) Subtitle IndonesiaDownload film Bread, Love and Dreams (2010)
|Released|| : 09 Jun 2010|
|Category|| : drama, family, korea, romance|
|Trailer|| : Bread, Love and Dreams|
|Duration|| : 90 min|
|Director|| : Jung-seob Lee|
|Staring|| : Il-hwa Choi, Ja Hye Choi, Yoon-young Choi, Mi-seon Hwang|
|Tag|| : 2010, Il-hwa Choi, Ja Hye Choi, Mi-seon Hwang, Yoon-young Choi|
|Bread, Love and Dreams|
|Also known as||King of Baking, Kim Tak-goo|
The Baker King
Slice of life story
|Written by||Kang Eun-kyung|
|Directed by||Lee Jung-sub|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||30|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Samhwa Networks|
|Distributor||Korean Broadcasting System|
|Original release||9 June –|
16 September 2010
|Related shows||Baker King|
|Revised Romanization||Jeppangwang Gim Takgu|
|McCune–Reischauer||Cheppangwang Kim T'akku|
Bread, Love and Dreams (Korean: 제빵왕 김탁구; Hanja: 製빵王 金卓求; RR: Jeppangwang Gim Takgu; MR: Cheppangwang Kim jT'akku; lit. King of Baking, Kim Tak-goo) is a 2010 South Korean television drama starring Yoon Shi-yoon, Eugene, Joo Won and Lee Young-ah. It tells the story of how a determined young baker overcomes many trials towards his goal of becoming the best baker in Korea. This story takes place in the 1970s to 1990s, starting after his conception and finishing when he reaches his mid-20s. The series aired on KBS2 from June 9 to September 16, 2010 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 22:00 for 30 episodes.
The series was one of the most watched shows in South Korea in 2010, with a final episode viewership rating of 50.9% and becoming the 25th highest rated drama of all time. It is considered the breakout role of lead actor Yoon Shi-yoon catapulting him to immense popularity as well as receiving much praise for his sincere acting.
Kim Takgu is the eldest son of Gu Il Jong, the chairman of Geosung Foods Enterprise, and Kim Misun, his mistress. The Chairman's wife, Insok, is furious with her husband and shuns Takgu. When his mother is kidnapped, Takgu runs away from home and spends the next 12 years looking for her.In his journey, he enters a baking school owned by Pal Bong who is a legend in the baking industry. Coincidentally, he was also Takgu's father's teacher.In said school, Takgu also finds Jo Jingu, the man who kidnapped his mother. Jo Jingu tells Takgu that she accidentally fell off a cliff.Takgu decides to stay at the bakery and learn the art of making bread, like his father did before him. Majun, Takgu's half-brother, is also at the school, hoping to learn about baking to win his father's approval and take over the family business. He lives under an assumed name and never reveals his true identity. Majun still nurses a hatred for Takgu from their childhood.It is later revealed that Takgu's mom is not dead and that she is looking for him. The Chairman, who also spent the past 14 years looking for Takgu, eventually finds out that he is at the bakery and is furious at Majun for not telling him. The Chairman wants Takgu, his eldest son, to take over the family business instead of Majun. Rejected, Majun plots to steal Takgu's childhood friend, Shin Yukyeong, and embarrass his family in the process. Takgu eventually finds his mother, but Insok and her lover( the Chairman's assistant), Han, plot to rob Takgu of his inheritance to let Majun take the Chairman's position. When the Chairman finds out, Han attempts to murder Takgu, but Takgu is saved by Jo Jingu. Meanwhile, Majun's plan to embarrass his family works, but it doesn't give him the satisfaction he expects. He reaches a truce with Takgu and the two agree to let their older sister, Gu Jakyung, run the company. The show ends with Takgu continuing to work at the bakery with his girlfriend, Yang Misun, while Majun decides to travel around the world with his new bride, Shin Yukyeong. Manager Han is imprisoned and the Chairman is happy that at last, his loved ones found happiness.
- Yoon Shi-yoon as Kim Tak-goo
- Oh Jae-moo as young Kim Tak-goo
- Eugene as Shin Yoo-kyung
- Jo Jung-eun as young Shin Yoo-kyung
- Joo Won as Gu Ma-joon/Seo Tae-jo
- Shin Dong-woo as young Gu Ma-joon
- Lee Young-ah as Yang Mi-sun
- Gu family
- Jun Kwang-ryul as Gu Il-jong
- Jeon In-hwa as Seo In-sook
- Choi Ja-hye as Gu Ja-kyung
- Ha Seung-ri as teenage Gu Ja-kyung
- Kang Ye-seo as young Gu Ja-Kyung
- Choi Yoon-young as Gu Ja-rim
- Kim So-hyun as young Gu Ja-rim
- Yang family
- Jang Hang-sun as Pal-bong (Yang Mi-sun's grandfather)
- Park Sang-myun as Yang In-mok (Yang Mi-sun's father)
- Hwang Mi-sun as Oh Young-ja (Yang Mi-sun's mother)
- Jung Sung-mo as Han Seung-jae
- Park Sung-woong as Jo Jin-goo
- Lee Han-wi as Heo Gab-soo
- Jeon Mi-seon as Kim Mi-sun
- Jung Hye-sun as Madam Hong (Grandmother)
- Kwon Yong-woon as Shin Bae (Yoo-kyung's father)
- Park Yong-jin as Go Jae-bok
- At The End of The Day (하루의 끝에) – V.O.S
- Love You to Death (죽도록 사랑해) – KCM feat. Soul Drive
- That Person (그 사람) – Lee Seung-chul
- Only One (단 한사람) – Bada
- Hope is a Dream That Doesn't Sleep (희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈) – Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
- For Me (나를 위해) – Michelle Yoo-jin
- Only You (너 하나만) – Yoon Shi-yoon
- It Was Love (사랑이야) – Lee Young-ah
- My Love (내사랑) – Joo Won
- Now Go and See (지금 만나러 간다) – Code V
Download Drakor Bread Love And Dream Sub Indo Free
2010 3rdKorea Drama Awards
- Best New Actor (Yoon Shi-yoon)
- Best Director in a Serial Drama (Lee Jung-sub)
- Best Writer in a Serial Drama (Kang Eun-kyung)
2010 18th Korean Culture and Entertainment Awards
- Popularity Award, Actor (Yoon Shi-yoon)
- Top Excellence Award, Actress (Jeon In-hwa)
- Excellence Award, Actor in a Special Production Drama (Yoon Shi-yoon)
- Excellence Award, Actress in a Special Production Drama (Eugene)
- Best Writer (Kang Eun-kyung)
- Best Young Actor (Oh Jae-moo)
- Best Couple Award (Yoon Shi-yoon and Lee Young-ah)
2011 47thBaeksang Arts Awards
- Best TV Director (Lee Jung-sub)
The show was well received in South Korea, receiving a record viewer rating of 50.8%. Audiences were attached to the show because of its underdog vs. society theme.Naver listed it as the most searched for item in South Korea of 2010.
On December 20, 2010, the series received presidential honors in a ceremony that thanked cultural content producers for their achievements.
|Episode #||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|TNmS Ratings||AGB Nielsen|
|Nationwide||Seoul National Capital Area||Nationwide||Seoul National Capital Area|
|1||9 June 2010||16.3%||14.2%||13.8%||N/A|
|2||10 June 2010||16.9%||18.4%||14.4%||14.5%|
|3||16 June 2010||28.5%||29.1%||26.4%||28.3%|
|4||17 June 2010||25.3%||26.4%||24.2%||26.3%|
|5||23 June 2010||28.5%||28.6%||27.1%||28.4%|
|6||24 June 2010||32.2%||32.5%||31.1%||31.8%|
|7||30 June 2010||33.4%||33.6%||31.0%||32.2%|
|8||1 July 2010||35.8%||35.9%||31.6%||30.8%|
|9||7 July 2010||38.1%||38.6%||33.4%||34.7%|
|10||8 July 2010||34.5%||34.9%||33.0%||33.8%|
|11||14 July 2010||35.9%||35.2%||34.1%||34.0%|
|12||15 July 2010||36.9%||36.1%||35.3%||35.2%|
|13||21 July 2010||38.5%||37.7%||37.3%||37.0%|
|14||22 July 2010||38.4%||36.5%||37.9%||38.2%|
|15||28 July 2010||39.7%||39.2%||36.6%||35.7%|
|16||29 July 2010||39.9%||38.6%||37.9%||38.1%|
|17||4 August 2010||42.5%||42.3%||39.5%||39.8%|
|18||5 August 2010||44.4%||44.0%||40.5%||40.2%|
|19||11 August 2010||44.9%||44.0%||42.3%||42.4%|
|20||12 August 2010||44.6%||43.8%||42.6%||43.9%|
|21||18 August 2010||44.0%||42.6%||41.9%||42.4%|
|22||19 August 2010||43.7%||42.9%||42.3%||41.9%|
|23||25 August 2010||44.1%||44.1%||43.6%||44.6%|
|24||26 August 2010||44.7%||44.2%||41.9%||41.9%|
|25||1 September 2010||45.8%||44.9%||44.0%||44.4%|
|26||2 September 2010||48.4%||47.2%||45.0%||46.1%|
|27||8 September 2010||47.5%||47.0%||43.3%||43.2%|
|28||9 September 2010||48.2%||46.4%||44.7%||44.5%|
|29||15 September 2010||46.5%||45.5%||45.3%||44.2%|
|30||16 September 2010||50.8%||49.7%||49.3%||48.3%|
It aired on GMA Network from January 3 to April 29, 2011, on weeknights at 10:00 PM PST. It was moved to the 9:15 PM timeslot due to its high ratings but later moved back to its original slot to give way to the local shows. Each episode runs 45 minutes including commercial breaks. The entire series was dubbed in Filipino.
|PILOT EPISODE||FINALE EPISODE||PEAK||AVERAGE||SOURCE|
On September 2, 2010 it was announced that the rights to broadcast the series had been sold to China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Cambodia. The drama first aired in Japan on cable channel DATV beginning on December 12, 2010. The series began re-airing in Japan on July 14, 2011 on terrestrial network Fuji TV; lead actor Yoon Shi-yoon flew there on July 22 to participate in several promotional events for the drama's release. This was followed by re-airing on Japanese Hallyu channel KNTV from April 11 to July 24, 2013.
In the Philippines, the drama aired dubbed into Tagalog under the title The Baker King on the GMA Network beginning January 3, 2011. For most of its run, it was the highest rated and most watched show in the country.
The show is also available online in the United States on Hulu.
In Thailand, the drama aired dubbed into Thai under the title คิมทัคกู ยอดชายนายขนมปัง (Kim Takgu Yod Chai Nai Khanom Pank; literally Kim Takgu, Super Mr.Bakery) on the 3SD beginning October 9, 2014.In India it is also broadcast in Hindi on Zee5
A Philippine remake premiered on TV5 on May 18, 2015 titled Baker King starring Mark Neumann in the title role.
There is also a Turkish remake of this drama series as Aşk Ekmek Hayaller (English title: Love, Bread, Dreams) broadcast on Show TV on December 8, 2013 to February 27, 2014.
- ^'The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Who Grabbed the Spotlight in 2010?'.
- ^'Writer Kang Eun-kyung: 'Yoon Si-yoon Is Miraculous Actor''.
- ^'Top 10 Most Popular Searches of 2010'. Arirang News. 29 December 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- ^Chung, Jin-hong (24 September 2010). 'The lesson of the happiest bread'. Joongang Daily. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- ^Lee, Chang-sup (16 December 2010). 'What Korea is searched in 2010'. Korea Times. Archived from the original on 1 October 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- ^'Drama 'Kim Tak-goo' receives presidential honors'. Joongang Daily. 23 December 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- ^'TNMS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu'. TNMS Ratings (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2013-11-28. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
- ^'AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu'. AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2013-12-26. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
- ^'GMA Network brings to primetime TV the No. 1 Koreanovela of 2010, The Baker King'. PhilippineShow.
- ^'PHILIPPINE SHOW: 'Noah' ruled Kantar Media's National TV Ratings last January 3'. philippineshow.blogspot.com.
- ^Santiago, Erwin. 'Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings (April 29-May 1): AJ Perez's Maalaala Mo Kaya episode ruled Saturday primetime'. pep.ph.
- ^Santiago, Erwin. 'Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings (March 8–10): Mara Clara reclaims primetime leadership'. pep.ph.
- ^''Bread, Love and Dreams' set to rise in Asians' hearts'. HanCinema. 2010-09-02.
- ^'製パン王キム・タック － DATV'.
- ^AetherealAmour (20 July 2011). 'Yoon Si Yoon Travels to Japan to Participate in Drama Promotions and Help the Earthquake Recovery'.
- ^'ＫＮＴＶ ドラマ 製パン王キム・タック'.
- ^'Top-rating Koreanovela, 'The Baker King' bids goodbye'.
- ^'TV Shows and Movies – Watch Your Favorite TV Episodes and Movies Online – Hulu'.
- ^'ช่อง 3 SD เตรียมเสริฟ ขนมปังร้อนๆ เอาใจแฟนเกาหลี ในซีรีส์เรตติ้งดี 'คิมทัคกู ยอดชายนายขนมปัง''. ASTV Manager (in Thai). 22 August 2015. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- ^Anarcon, James Patrick (27 April 2015). 'Mark Neumann and Shaira Mae to remake The Baker Kin'.
- Official website‹See Tfd›(in Korean)
- Bread, Love and Dreams at KBS World
- Bread, Love and Dreams on IMDb
- Bread, Love and Dreams at HanCinema