ITunes Slow to Load iTunes is taking about 60s to load on my fast SSD based desktop PC when all other programs load within a few seconds. ITunes loads quickly once closed then restarted. If you have a 64-bit Windows 10 and are having issues installing iTunes, simply download iTunes 126.96.36.199 for Windows (64-bit – for older video cards) directly from the link given above. This particular version of iTunes should most definitely fix your problem. Windows 10: How to fix iTunes not detecting or recognising iPhone or iPad Step-by-step guide to resolving iTunes issues on Windows 10. By Vinod Yalburgi.
This article is aim to help you fix iTunes store won’t load problem when you failed to download music or other things from iTunes store completely.AnyTrans - Best iOS Content Transfer
This amazing iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer almost all kinds of iPhone iPad iPod data in an easy and simple way. After fixing your iTunes store not loading issue, you can download it to have a try.Free Download
Q:I can't figure out why iTunes Store won't load in my iTunes. I never had a problem with it until now. How do I fix the problem? Message was edited by: iTunes Store not loading. Is there anything I can do for it?
Itunes Will Not Load On Windows 10 Windows 10
——A user from Apple Communities
As for iOS users, you may also meet some problems about iTunes store, such as con’t connect to iTunes store, iTunes store not working, or iTunes store will not load, etc. You may eager to figure out this issue as soon as possible for many reasons such as you still left lots of money on your account, or you just want to get one latest popular music from some singer like Taloy Swift. Fortunately, this article will list some quick solutions to help you fix iTunes store not loading problem.
Also Read: How to Completely Remove and Reinstall iTunes on Computer >
Part 1. How to Fix iTunes Store Not Loading on Computer
1. What you need to check first is the Internet connection. Please ensure that the network is working properly.
2. If Internet connection is working normally, then you can try to restart your computer to see if it works for you.
3. Sometimes, more and more caches may causes iTunes store stuck on loading. So you can reset the store cache to see if it works. You can finish it by opening iTunes, and click iTunes (on Mac) or Edit (on Windows) > Preferences > Advanced. Then scroll to the Reset iTunes Store cache option and click on Reset cache.
4. Sometimes, the problem of iTunes store not loading can be solved simply by signing out and sign in again with your Apple ID.
5. Uninstall and reinstall iTunes store. And for PC users, there is one more thing you need to do before reinstalling. Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Right Click On Command Prompt and run as Administrator > Type in “netsh winsock reset” > Hit Enter > Restart your PC. Then, you can check if iTunes store is loading now.
Part 2. How to Fix iTunes Store Won’t Load on iPhone/iPad/iPod
If the iTunes store will not load anything on your iPhone iPad or iPod, you can try out following solutions to have a try.
1. Simply close the iTunes store app and open it again, sometimes, it will works.
2. Ensure that your iOS device is connected to an available network or Cellular Data.
3. If your iDevice is stucking on iTunes store loading display, you can force restart you device. Then turn on again to see if it works.
4. Have a try to restore your iOS device. First of all, back up your iPhone iPad or iPod, and then restore your iPhone iPad or iPod by iTunes. Finally, restore your data from backup.
5. Also, have a try on signing out, and power off your device and turn on again, then sign in with your Apple ID.
Don’t Miss: How to Fix “iTunes Store Not Working” >
Bonius Tip: Transfer Everthing from Computer to iOS Device Without iTunes
Most iOS users will use iTunes to sync kinds of data from computer to their iPhone, iPad or iPod. But you know that using iTunes to sync data will erase existing media files on your iOS device. So, is there a better option to go? Yes, this part is going to show you an amazing iOS data transfer tool – AnyTrans, which can help you sync data like photos, music, videos and more from computer to iOS device without iTunes, and the vice versa.
AnyTrans is a one-click iOS data transfer, which enables you to transfer iOS data without limitation, like photos, messages, notes, music, movies, videos, iBooks, ringtones, playlists and so on. What’s more amazing is that it allows you to transfer data in multi-direction, for instance, you can transfer data from computer to device/iCloud; from iDevice to computer, iTunes, iCloud and even external hard drive; from iTunes to iDevice without wiping data, and even from one iDevice to another iDevice; from one iCloud account to another iCloud account, etc. No matter what you want to transfer and where you want to transfer to, it can make it for you easily and quickly.
Following is a screenshot of AnyTrans on Mac, it also applying for Windows, and supports all iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to fix iTunes store not loading problem, hope you have solved your problem after trying out the methods mentioned above. By the way, if you want to transfer iOS content in an easy way, why not download AnyTrans to give it a try?
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
Join the Discussion on iOS 11 Upgrade
- How to Fix “iTunes Store Not Loading”
3Prepare for iOS 11 UpdateBack Up iDevices for UpgradingFree Up Space for Installing
What is modding in clash of clans minecraft. 4Perform iOS 11 UpgradeHow to Install iOS 11Fix iOS 11 Problems
5What to Do After iOS 11 UpdateSpeed Up iOS 11 DevicesRecover Lost Data on iDevices6Downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10
If you’re an Apple fanboy running a Windows 10 PC, you have one compelling reason to visit Microsoft Store.
After almost a year of waiting, Apple has finally brought their all-rounder iTunes software to the Store that lets people watch movies, listen to songs and podcasts, and sync their iDevices to Windows. Earlier, it was expected to arrive by the end of 2017, but that didn’t happen.
The new iTunes app for Windows 10 is no different than its desktop counterpart. It is made available via Desktop Bridge – a way of packaging desktop apps to make them compatible with Microsoft Store. This seems like an old school effort when Microsoft is busy flooding their Store with modern UWP and Progressive Web Apps.
It does all the stuff the same way. However, what has changed is that the update process will now happen through the Microsoft Store, just like it happens for other apps.
Also Read: 9 Best And Free Music Player Apps For Windows You Must Use In 2018
iTunes hasn’t left behind its laggy nature which has irritated Windows users for a long time. And it makes the user experience even worse with the lack of the kinetic scrolling feature which is now a common sight in every other app.
One advantage is that its availability in Microsoft Store makes way for iTunes to run in S Mode (Windows 10 S) which doesn’t support the apps outside of Redmond’s home shop.
To run iTunes Store app on your PC, Windows 10 FCU (16299) is the minimum requirement. So, update your Windows 10 PC if you haven’t done it yet.
Regarding the older iTunes, Apple doesn’t seem to have pulled the plug on it yet as the software has to cater to the needs of Windows 7 users who don’t have access to the Store. It might get phased out eventually.
iTunes is one among the many apps that Windows users want in the Store. Other desktop apps include Google Chrome, but it would require big changes to the browser if Google wants it on Microsoft Store.
Also Read: How To Get The New Gmail Web Interface Right Now?